College provides best placement every year.
Invitations are sent to the Companies by the Training & Placement office (TPO).
- Once the intimation is received from a company, a list of interested students satisfying the criteria of the company is prepared.
- A tentative date for the company’s visit is worked out.
- After confirmation the Training and placement office arranges a Pre-Placement Talk.
- The company conducts its selection and shortlists students for the interview.
- Students who receive confirmation letters are not allowed to sit for any other visiting company.
- Once into the selection process, no candidate can drop out at an intermediate stage
KSSEM believes in overall development of students, hence many programs have been designed throughout the course that keeps our students engaged in many activities. College has a partnership with PurpleLeap – a Pearson Educomp Group Company to train our students right from the first year. This company sets up a world-class learning environment inside the campus called PurpleLeap Atrium for Career Excellence through which they provide Industry Engagement Platform, Global Technology Partnerships, World-Class Learning Programs and high-Quality Placements Through their hybrid delivery methodology, the experts from the industry deliver these experienced sessions over the VSAT from their Bangalore studios and are received at our college in the Multimedia classrooms installed by PurpleLeap. These sessions are supported by their onsite faculty at our campus, E-learning portal for self-learning and a complete Assessment test series to make our students confident to appear for company interview test. This program also has 75 hours of Business Skills which will make our students more confident to attend the aptitude test and Group discussion organized by Campus Interview Companies. The program will be delivered for about 4 – 6 hours per week, thereby not increasing the burden of classes on the students.
On completion of this program, PurpleLeap will bring in Companies for Campus Recruitment / Pool campus Placement drive and thus our students have more choice of getting placed as per the requirements of the Industry.
College is one of the few colleges in the state to provide Industry Mapped Professional Training and Development Program as part of our academics to make our students ready-to-deploy talent for the industry. We provide the following infrastructure and facilities through PurpleLeap Atrium for Career Excellence.
Training & Placement Cell Emails