Placements Stats for All Degrees
LICET has been a consistent player for the past two years in the list of campus placement records among private institutions in India. It is proud that its graduates are highly rated by employers from industry and commerce in the private and public sectors. Offering information, advice, guidance and support for job-seeking students is considered a primary responsibility at the Institution. The Placement and Training Centre is provided with a well-equipped training facility and separate, well-furnished rooms for interviews and counselling.
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries and business houses of repute from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers and LICET alumni.
- To promote career counseling by organising guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
Placement in LICET:
The expectation of the parents is placement as the culmination of engineering studies. LICET management considers placement training as leadership formation to ‘engineer a just society’. The Placement Cell takes all efforts to place LICET students well but the cooperation of the students and parents are essential in achieving the common goal.
LICET students are formed not as employment seekers but employment creators. They are helped to imbibe the following propelling dynamic spirit:
- Not to be somebody in the world but someone to lead the world as a Leader with social responsibility
- Not only to reach the top but to remain there consistently
- To gain situational leadership by making crisis as stepping stone to success through innovation and creativity
- Finally to make a new world, starting from oneself
LICET is confident of forming engineers who would be leading the world of engineering society with their commitment and compassion.
Placement Procedure and Selection Process:
The students will be given “The Student Opting List” and accordingly students will register themselves for Campus Recruitment
Rules and regulation and Eligibility Criteria for Placements at LICET:
- All the placement Training Programs conducted at LICET are compulsory. Students, having attendance less than 95% during the course of the Placement Training will not be allowed for any Campus Recruitment
- Students who are short listed by any of the Organization must attend the final round of Campus Recruitment, failing which he/she will not be allowed for any further Campus Recruitment conducted by / at LICET
- Students should have clarity in their mind, when it comes to the option of choosing either Higher Studies or Campus Recruitment
- Students going for higher studies through LICET (such ICAM program) will not be considered for any Campus Recruitment
- If any student is opting for higher studies (ME or MBA), such as studies at LIBA or Anna University or any other institution/university in India or abroad, should inform the Placement Coordinator on time
- Once a student is offered placement by a company, the student may not be considered for any other subsequent offer from any other company (so that other LICET students could be accommodated)
Loyola ICAM College of Engineering And Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Contact Details of Loyola ICAM College of Engineering And Technology, Chennai
Contact No:+91-44- 28178490 , 92
Address:Loyola College campus, Nungambakkam,City & Pin Code: Chennai – 600 034.