Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package INR 8.2 Lacs
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting 30
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
About Placementb'Madras School of Economics' MSE Chennai placement details are as below.in companies like TCS, Infosys, American Express, HCL, IBM. with average package being 8.2 Lacs. The maximum salary offered to students was 13 Lacs
- The Placement Cell, under the guidance of a faculty member who serves as the Placement Cell Co-ordinator, is the sole body that handles recruitments for MSE students. Logistical requirements of the placement process are taken care of by the cell.
- Companies may schedule (date and time) and conduct a pre-placement talk on college campus if need be.
- Interested students who clear the eligibility criteria submit their CVs to the Placement Cell which are then shared with the company. The list of shortlisted students must be notified and shared with the Placement Cell only
- Details of students selected for final placements are to be duly shared with the Placement Cell, following which it will inform the respective students.
- Placement season commences in the first week of December and can extend up to the month of March of the following year.
- All offers made to selected candidates are to be communicated via the Placement Cell only.
- Companies are welcome to visit the campus for sununer placements also.
Madras School of Economics
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Arts Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Madras School of Economics, Chennai
Contact No:+91 044-22300304 , +91 04422300307
Address:Gandhi Mandapam Road , Behind Government Data Center, Kottur , Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India -600025