Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Placement cell bridges the gap that currently exists between the Industry and fresh professionals for recruitment purposes. It organizes campus interviews for better placements and coordinates Industrial Training for 2nd and 3rd year students.
The functions of the Training & Placement section are given below:
- Liaison with different organizations for recruitment and Industrial Training
- Regular visits to end communication with industries: Placement Cell is developing close contacts with employer organization by making regular visits to them and by having an efficient Communication through email, fax and telephone
- Guest Lectures: To provide a feel of industry and job market, placement cell is coordinating with departments to invite various eminent persons from industry to deliver guest lectures for the benefit of the students
- Campus Interviews: Placement unit is responsible for motivating the employer organizations to held campus interviews for selection of our final year students
- Database of students/Alumni and Employers: Training & Placement cell is maintaining an up-to-date computerized database of students and employers . This is helping in providing ready information to both job seekers and job providers
- Placement Notice Board: Different press clippings regarding placement or admission notice are being displayed regularly for the information of students
- Internet facilities for Placement: Training & Placement Cell has prepared a web page of its own to put the bio-data of students on net so that any one around the globe can contact them for employment. At the same time the students are allowed to contact the potential employers for job purposes
- Placement Cell: is providing the feedback of industry to the teaching departments regarding the current industry needs. It is helping them updating the courses on a regular basis according to the needs of the job market
- Visits: Taking students to various industrial Visits for exposure and awareness of ground realities. This in besides the specified training period in the industry as a part of the curriculum
In addition to practical Summer Training of 2nd and 3rd Year Engg. Students, the students of final year MCA/MBA are also being helped in arranging six months training by training & placement cell. Not only in training but also in career making, our training and placement cell is very active. Many new companies have been added to the list of companies, which visited last year.
- Invitations are sent by the placement department to companies/organizations with relevant information.
- Companies accept invitation, confirm eligibility criteria, job profile, locations compensation package, expected date of joining etc. to the placement Department.
- Date for campus recruitment decided with mutual consent of the company and the department.
- All relevant details are notified to the students.
- Students register to attend the Pre-placement talk by the company.
- Companies offer Pre-Placement talk and apprise all details to the students.
- Interested students go through selection procedure like technical written/GD/PJ etc. with their resume.
- Companies declare final selection as soon as selection procedure is completed and confirms through E-mail.
- The placement Dept, register a job corresponding to the selected students and they are allowed to appear for other companies with higher packages as per placement policy.
Mahavir Institute of Engineering and Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Bhubaneswar View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Bhubaneswar View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Mahavir Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar
Address:Mahavir Nagar , P.O. - Palaspur, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India- 751015