A separate training and placement cell under professional experts has been established, which has tie ups with many prominent companies for regular industrial interactions. Industrialists visit the institute for events like project exhibition, guest lectures. Majority of the students are selected in various prestigious industries.
The Institute has tie up with Infosys, TCS, Force Motors, Tech Mahindra, Tata Motors and Bosch. Our graduate students are selected in top notch organization, working in the field of robotics & automation with a clientele of fortune 500 companies of western world. In addition to placement, this cell co-ordinate the activities like arranging career guidance, personality development program, higher education guidance and encourage students to take up industrial assignments / projects. H.R professionals & industrialists are called to guide students regarding need of the industries.
Training :- Under Life Management Skills Series three seminars were conducted for Students.Well know dignitories were invited for the same.
Seminar on "Communication Skills and Presentation Skills" was conducted by Mr.Vijay M.Adkar (Vice President : PIR/HRD/ADMIN) from Mahindra Sanyo Special Steel Pvt Ltd.
Seminar on "Stress Management" was conducted by Dr.Nitin Unkule (Director) from Kaivalya Yoga Institute
Seminar on "Corporate Email Etiquettes" was conducted by Mr.Hemant Thakar (Managing Director) from Education Belt
Training & Placement Activites
Keeping in mind the ever-changing needs of the Industry and to keep pace with the latest technology, the major activities of this cell are as follows:
- Enrich the teaching learning process through industrial training / visit.
- Identifying the opportunities for student project work in Industries.
- Encouraging the department level tie-ups or MoUs with Industries for the mutual benefit.
- Research and development activities with industry.
- Promoting consultancy activities, training courses for industry people.
- Inviting industry experts for guest lectures, seminars and expertise sharing.
- Survey of Electronics & Telecommunication industry scenario at local & global level.
- Promoting and encouraging industrial internships among the students.
- Arranging Project Symposiums in presence of panel of Industry experts.
Contact Details of Progressive Education Society's Modern College of Engineering, Pune
Contact No:+91-020-25533638 , +91-020- 25533648.
Address:1186/A, Off J.M. Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra Pin- 411005.