Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The Training and Placement Cell is headed by Mr.S.SRIDHAR who has got experience of more than 12 years in the field of training and placement.
They are ably supported by a team of Professionals with rich Industry and Academia experience and also student and faculty coordinators from each department.
Training & Placement Activites
- Training and Placement cell is functioning effectively with a Training and placement officer (TPO), a placement Assistant and individual department placement coordinators.
- Career guidance classes for all the learners are handled by training and placement personnel and experienced faculty members.
- External trainers are also invited at regular intervals.
- Awareness is given about competitive examinations such as TANCET, GATE, CAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS and Government service examinations etc./li>
- Many of our learners have been placed in various leading companies, industries, educational and R&D institutions in India and abroad
- Institute-Industry interaction such as in-plant training, industrial visits, signing MoU with leading industries,etc.are developed.
- Signed-up a MoU with KPMG, VINZAS Solutions Ltd, Jai Hind IAS Academy for the learners training and other activities.
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Tamil Nadu View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Chennai View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Mohamed Sathak A J College of Engineering, Chennai
Address:Rajiv Gandhi Road (OMR) , Inside Sipcot IT Park Siruseri, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103