In the short span of two years since its inception, NHITM has inaugurated the Training & Placement Cell on 16th September, 2016. The Cell has been established with the motive to provide required trainings to the job aspirants. The objective of the Cell is to achieve its target of providing training at par with international level to meet the competencies in the global market. NHITM envisages to provide 100% placements through its varied teaching learning practices.
The Training and Placement Cell is dedicated to provide our students with diverse training programs in the domains such as aptitude (Technical and Communication Skills), soft skills, behavioural skills, grooming and etiquettes. To develop competitive skills the Cell organizes seminars, workshops, and conferences where the students encounter industry personnel’s. The interaction through this channel enables them to understand the concept of recent trends and innovation in engineering and technology and nurture their passions to achieve the professional excellence.
Highlights of the Training and Placement Cell:
In the era of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), when competition is at peak, the Cell strives to maintain regular updates about the demand of an hour, and to meet the challenges of the industry requirement. Therefore, the Cell has the regular practice of executing varied trainings, for developing them into optimistic and dedicated personalities. These approaches enhance their curiosity to explore with enthusiasm and to become an innovative intellectual.
- To achieve 100% placement of eligible students.
- To meet the industry expectations by providing essential trainings in technical and non-technical subjects
- Tie-up arrangements with Industries & Corporate of repute for Campus recruitment
- Create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives and Act as a bridge between students and employers
- Assist students to develop and implement successful job search strategies
- Assist companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements
- To nurture students proactively to participate in co-curricular and extracurricular activities to ensure their comprehensive approach in the field of professionalism.
- Provide guidance, training, and resources to facilitate future career planning options
- Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling
- Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum
- Co-ordinate summer trainings/internship programs
- To place students in industry for internship and industry oriented training.
The Training and Placement Cell is dedicated to provide all possible assistance to its students to assure the smooth path for them to reach the better career prospects. Cell’s motive is to provide wide ranged programmes so that they can secure profitable and esteemed positions in their careers. Those considering careers in education or its related fields are offered detailed career guidance at the Training & Placement Cell.
Contact Details of New Horizon Institute of Technology and Management, Thane
Address:Kavesar, Anand Nagar, Off Ghodbunder Road, Thane(W)-400615