Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The Propose Talk :
Finding a job as a Rehab Professional in the USA and it will cover the following topics:
- Working in the USA as licensed professional from India.
- US Health Care Rehab Employment Situation in the USA over the next 3-10 years.
- Immigration: What a student must do from a licensing, testing, academic and certification perspective in order to position him / her to come the USA as either a PT or an OT professional.
- Visa Screen Application, NBCOT exam, and US licensing shall be discussed in detail.
- For PTs what they must do in India within the next 2-3 years to position themselves to get licensed in the USA.
The students/ alumni of NIOH hereby are requested to attend the seminar as mentioned above to use this opportunity maximum. For further details, contact Mr.Jeetendra Mohapatra, OT Representative, Placement cell.
Interested in this college?
Paramedical Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Other Popular Paramedical Colleges in Kolkata View All
Top 10 Paramedical Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata
Address:B T Road, Bonhooghly, Kolkata - 700 090