Placements Stats for All Degrees
The main function of this cell is to accomplish the basic needs of the corporate world. The Training & Placement Cell provides not only placements but it gives emphasis to make the students ready to cope up with the current challenges of the Industry by making them aware about the recent market trends. The T&P Cell also facilitates the students in various career development programs.
Eminent experts from IITs, NITs and Corporate are being invited on a regular basis who can share their experience and knowledge with the students. By this students not only get the knowledge but also get motivated towards the practical life and become aware about the Industry demands as well. The college keeps arranging the Educational tours and Industrial visits so that students of various streams can get the practical exposure of the working environment. Summer training and on-job training is the essential part of our curriculum, where students have to undergo industrial training for a duration of 4 to 6 weeks and thus the students have to prepare one project on the practical aspects.
The college believe in pragmatic philosophy which provides "practical training" to all students of NEE group of Colleges and keep motivating them to organize Technical & Management Festivals so as to get practical knowledge in various fields of modern technologies. Training & Placement Cell is having a team of committed experts who always come forward to impart invaluable suggestions for the betterment of the students.
Training & Placement Activites
Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the prospective students for the campus selection programs. The Training and Placement Cell is sensitized to function all through the year towards generating placement and training opportunities for the students. It strives to conduct Campus Connect Programs for the benefit of the students by coordinating with the industry.
- The Campus recruitment program starts by the beginning of the Pre-Final semester.
- The On Campus recruitment program keeps continuing till the end of their final semester.
- And after that we will be helping our students by arranging Off-Campus Interviews also.
- The college do not encourage the students, those who are placed through campus selection in a company to attend the further campus interviews.
- The students those who have the plan to proceed for Higher Study will not be allowed to appear for the Campus Recruitments.
- The management is having a strong policy to not to encourage the companies doing Education & Training activities to attract the students in the name of placement orders.
- Corporate communication
- Carrer Development workshops
Contact Details of Nagaji Institute of Technology & Management, Gwalior
Contact No:+91-9826862266 , +91-9039350444
Address:Thakur Baba Campus, Sitholi, Jhansi Road, Gwalior -474001(M.P)