NIST Training and Placement Cell plays a critical role in orienting students as per industry needs. It prepares students for the process of recruitment and simultaneously creates awareness among companies about the recruitment opportunities at NIST. Potential recruiters are given structural support for scheduling interviews, hosting seminars, group discussions and written test.
- Guest lectures, workshops and seminars on personality development, communication and presentation skills are frequently arranged.
- A special corporate training programme is conducted for final year students in resume building, group discussions, general knowledge, current affairs, etc.
- Mock interviews are conducted by inviting Technical Experts from well-known companies.
- Internships and summer placements are ensured.
- For exposure to real-world work culture, short industrial tours to neighboring companies and extended visits to distant industries / organizations of national and international repute are conducted each year.
Noble Institute of Science and Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
Semester wise Training for MBA:
Semester wise training programs are designed for MBA students to make the readily employable.
- I Semester—Training on Communication Skills & Soft Skills
- II Semester – MS Office , Tally , Project Orientation
- III Semeter – Competitive exams coaching , Specialisation wise training
- IV Semester --- SAP (FICO / HR Modules )
Also Students are sent for internships in every semester.
Regular training classes are conducted, on campus, at the Digital English Language Lab to improve the communication skills of students. With a focus on Campus Recruitment, special training classes are conducted in association with professional training institutes and specialists in personality development, etiquette, grooming etc.
In order to bridge the gap between the university curriculum and industry needs, the college offers various short-term training programs. These programs include Java, .Net & J2EE. Seminars and workshops are conducted on entrepreneurship development
Contact Details of Noble Institute of Science and Technology, Visakhapatnam
Contact No:08924 - 240118
Address:MANTRIPALEM, Near Lankelapalem Jn., VISAKHAPATNAM - 531 021