Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Admission Open for session 2019
- The Goal of Training & Placement cell is to provide Employment Opportunities and world class training to PETEC students.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging the training in Personality Development Programmes, Career Development Training like English Language Training, Aptitude Training, Motivation Training, Group Discussions, Preparing for Technical and HR interviews through Professional Trainers.
- All the reputed organizations including MNCs are coming to the College for campus recruitment. About 80% of our eligible candidates are placed through the campus interviews and combined programmes in other campuses.
- Our students have taken their career in TCS, Satyam Computers, Infosys, Accenture, Cognizant, L&T Infotech, Indian Navy, Brakes India, ETA Ascon, ETA Star, Assurgent, MAYTAS, C&O, AES Technologies, Tessolve, Flsmidth, Samudra Maritime, Shriram, Slash Support etc, in India and Abroad.
- Our Alumni in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Gulf Countries have been rendering yeoman service to assist our graduates to find suitable jobs in Dubai and elsewhere.
- The Training & Placement Cell firmly believes in 'Industry-Institute Interaction'. In order to accomplish 'Industry-Institute Interaction', we have MoU with Hewlett Packard and Shriram Value.
- Arranging Guest Lectures from Resource Persons from Industry to deliver current knowledge to students and faculty.
Training & Placement Activites
- SVCE, Puliangudi, conducted a job fair on January 22nd and 23rd by various BPO companies. Our students participated.
- HCL Technologies conducted on campus recruitment at our college on 24th January 2011. 9 Students were selected.
- ICTACT conducted a pooled campus interview at Einstein Engineering College on 25th January 2011. 115 students from our college participated.
- Gplast Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore conducted an on campus recruitment at our campus on 27th January 2011. They have selected 5 candidates from Mechanical Department and 3 Candidates from EEE Department.
- 29th January 2011, pooled campus recruitment held at our campus by Indus Tesqite Pvt. Ltd, Chennai. 450 students were participated the drive.
- Our students were participated the off-campus interview held at GCE, Tirunelvei by Zoho Development Centre, Chennai on 09th February 2011.
- Our students were participated the off-campus interview held at GCE, Tirunelvei by Titan Industries, Hosur on 10th February 2011.
- 19th February 2011, on-campus recruitment held at our campus by Piramid Communcations Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad. 130 students were participated the drive. They have selected 18 students.
- 01st and 02nd of March 2011, pooled campus recruitment held at our campus by Shriram Finance Company Ltd, Mumbai. 400 students were participated this drive. They shortlisted 4 candidates for final interview.
- 12th February 2011, off-campus recruitment held at our campus by Suresoft Systems, Pondichery. 80 students were participated the drive. They have shortlisted only one candidate.
Interested in this college?
Contact Details of PET Engineering College, Tirunelveli
Address:Post Box No 6 , Thiruchendur Road, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India - 627117