Industry Institute Interaction cell caters for enhancing not only the employability skills of the passing out students but also the overall development of their personality. The cell organizes on campus and off campus recruitments and pre-placement training programs through Aptitude tests, Group Discussions, Interviews and presentation skills in collaboration with the industries and alumni. Mock interviews and GDs are conducted on a regular basis so as to equip final and pre-final year students to face the challenges of the recruitment scenario. Large numbers of students are absorbed by the companies from the nearby industrial area. Around 85% of our eligible students get placed in various reputed companies every year.
- Communication Skills Training to FE Students.
- Communication Skills Training to SE Students.
- Aptitude Training to Third Year Students.
- Interview Preparation Session for Final Year Students by TCS.
- Mock GD / PI Sessions for Final Year Students.
- Mock Aptitude Tests (Written and Online) For Final Year Students.
- Language Lab for Improving Language Skills.
- Aptitude Lab for Improving Aptitude Skills.