Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Placement is our endeavor to facilitate the exchange of knowledge between the students and the industry. PNSIT provides a platform for placement where companies are invited to recruit students of various specializations and work experience. Potential employers are able to undertake on-campus recruitment through a stream-lined process of registrations, PPTs and selection. Understanding the significance of using the right aptitude and knowledge skill-sets for the right task, our placement team seeks to provide corporate and students the best opportunities for mutually beneficial selection.
Responsible for identifying the right student-organization fit, the Placement Team selects targets and invites companies for Final and Summer Internship Placements.
Student empowerment is a key feature of life @ PNSIT as well as an integral part of the institute’s academic calender, seeks to identify the best student for the opportunity provided by a prospective employer.
Some of the focused activities are:
- Career counseling by faculty and trained professionals in different functional areas.
- A structured Personality Development Programme, wherein interviewing skills are imbibed by trainers and corporate alike.
- Developing effective resumes.
- Mentoring by the alumni, in terms of sharing experiences vis-à-vis realities of corporate life, refining expectations and projecting future trends.
- The Placement Team indentifies the potential recruiters, interacts with selected companies and coordinates the visit of such corporate executives to the campus.
- An effective way of creating awareness about companies among students is to provide information. The information could be in the form of company brochures, pamphlets and other published information. The Placement Cell ensures distribution of published material among students.
- Organizing various events, guest speaker panels, conferences, workshops and academic fairs are organized in which companies participate directly or contribute through partnerships.
What students look for?
- Information on companies profile, its performance and growth
- Organizational culture
- Possible opportunities with your company
- Career opportunities
- An overview of the job profile
- Your desired profile of the students
- Compensation Details
This enables a student to evaluate his/her own interest in the company and thus identify an appropriate fit, both for summer and final placements.
Training & Placement Activites
Students are constantly motivated through counseling in order to boost their morale. Students are also informed and advised on the importance of maintaining good academic scores as these play a major role during recruitment. In fact the department, through a series of programmes and workshops, helps students improve their academic scores. Other seminars and workshops are organized by the HRD to provide relevant technical training.
A good academic score sheet and technical know-how is only one aspect of the recruitment process. Organizations today employ unique techniques during recruitment to ensure that those hired will meet its requirements. The HRD recognizes these techniques by interacting with the industry and prepares students for them.
It conducts group discussions and workshops on a series of recruitment techniques. Students are trained to develop their skills to handle interviews in the best manner possible. Mock tests have been made mandatory and other industry-relevant evaluation procedures are followed. In addition, the HRD helps students improve their communication and presentation skills.
Specific technical and non-technical pre-placement training equips students to handle interviews and recruitment processes, and emerge successful.
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Karnataka View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Bangalore View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of PNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Contact No:+91 80 28011800
Address:Danojipalya, Arishinakunte, Nelamangala, Banglore - 562123, INDIA.