The Training & Placement Cell which is most important part of the Institute centrally handles campus placement of the graduating students of all departments. The cell has good infrastructure for conducting activities like interviews, special lectures, workshops, group discussions etc. The cell promotes industry institute interaction, organizes industrial trainings and gets sponsored projects from the industry. The basic function of the cell is tointeract with the Corporate World for campus placements of Pre-final and Final year students.
Training & Placement Activites
The cell organizes regular well-planned industrial visits with special college bus.
The cell assist students in GATE examinations.
The students are guided to appear for the various competitive examinations conducted by UPSC, MPSC, Army, Navy, Air Force for engineering and Administrative cadre.
- Alumns of the college are working in India and Abroad in the prestigious companies like Microsoft, Tata Group, Toyo Engineering, IBM, Reliance Group, N.PC.L.lndia, Army, Navy, DRDO, Air Force, Gammon lndia, SKF Bearings, Satyam Computers, Siemens, Atlas Copco, TCS, Patni Computers to name a few. Memorandum of understanding with more than 30 reputed Industries.
The major functions of the Training and Placement department involve:
- Organizing MNCs On - campus as well as off-campus selection activities.
- Inviting HR Person to address students on self-enhancement, confidence building, Career awareness program, etc.
- Conducting Aptitude test, GD and soft skills programs to students.
- Interacting with recruiters for campus placement.
- Conducting Campus Recruitment
- All industry Institute Interaction activities to develop knowledge and skills of students
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose company of his interest.
- Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment of a job to every aspirant
Contact Details of Pravara Rural Engineering College, Ahmednagar
Address:A/P.Loni, Tal.Rahata Dist. Ahmednagar – 413736 Maharashtra