Raja Rajeswari College of Engineering (RRCE) Bangalore Placements
Different agencies are selected on the basis of the quality delivered to the institution every year for training the students of RRCE. It is witnessed through the demo session in front of students, professors and management. Collaborative feedback will help the management to select the companies. Management is very keen on the quality which shows the concern towards students’ development.
Cell enriches the personality and leads to the perfection of every individual. It also conducts extra grooming sessions before the drives to boost up the morale. Group discussion is conducted continuously every week all the students. This brings in confidence to participate effectively in drives
- To build self confidence
- To develop interpersonal skills
- To inculcate leadership Qualities
- Overall grooming of a student
Training & Placement Activites
- Soft skill & Personality Development on regular basis to the students of II year to final year.
- Industrial Visits and vacation In-plant Training in industries for students from 2nd year onwards.
- Expert Special lectures for the benefit of the students and the staff members.
- Dynamic and personalized content providing accurate assessment for employability in various industry sectors and job profiles.
Pre-Placement Training Activities:
Training is been given in all the four years for the students of RRCE for all the four years.
Training is given based on the requirement of the current market. Training is also customized for different semesters throughout four years.
Contact Details of Raja Rajeswari College of Engineering, Bangalore
Contact No:91-80-2843 7124
Address:No. 14, Ramohalli Cross, , Kenger Hobli, Kumbalgodu, Mysore Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560074