The college has Placement Cell and Career Guidance Committee.
Interactions with outside industries and organizations certainly help at least in one respect- The college students get hands-on experience and the actual feel of the job they are going to be entrusted with after finishing their course. This is something which is not available within the four walls of the classroom. The career counselling cell of the College organizes the placement camp in collaboration with the reputed Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Mumbai, Infosys, and other companies. Some talented students are selected for the covetous jobs in these organizations
The initiatives taken by the Institution to enhance the social and economical relevance of the courses:
- Inviting professionals from various sectors to guide the students from time to time.
- Conveying the job opportunities to the stakeholders at the time of Parent Meet, and Farewell Ceremony
- Offering ‘On Job training’
- Displaying news paper cutting on notice boards
- A separate paper entitled, ‘entrepreneurship development’ has been introduced in syllabus at BA-III Home Science subject under the B.O.S Chairmanship of Dr R.M. Kamble.
- Arranging Industrial visits
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place