Apart from teaching, preparing a student to embrace the industrial world is the need of the hour. Training the students and equipping them to suit the present day industry needs is one of the foremost duty of Rathinam Educational Institutions. A separate department for this was started in 2006 with a goal of providing world-class training and placing the students in renowned companies. The Placement cell is headed by the Principal and all the activities are co-ordinated by the Vice Principal. Placement officers, HR managers, HR consultants and the Heads of the Departments are the members of it to ensure every student will have a better future.
Training & Placement Activites
Various activities carried out by this Placement and Training Cell is
- Conducting Career guidance, counseling and motivational programmes
- Finding an apt training organization/institute to carry out the required training process and making the student industry ready.
- Conducting regular Soft Skill training programmes and several aptitude and skill testing evaluations
- Interactive sessions on communicative English
- Interaction with companies, organizations and consultants
- Arranging on-campus interviews, Job Fairs frequently
Contact Details of Rathinam College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
Address:Kpm Nagar, Pollachi Main Road, Eachanari, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641021