College provides best placement every year.
Ever since the inception, The Department of Training and Placement has been working on the training and development activities so as to equip the students to meet the requirements of the recruiting companies. 11 MoUs have been signed with Industries, Universities abroad and Institutions for academic and collaborative research. Industry-Institution interaction, various Training Programmes and Guest Lectures by Eminent Professionals from IT and Core industries to benefit the students with current affairs and cutting edge technologies are arranged.
- Half day Orientation Programme by Mr Jeyaprakash Gandhi
- 24 hours Training Programme by RIPE
- Half day Soft Skills Training by Infosys Campus Connect RMK trained Faculty
- Half-day Training programme on scientific learning skills by MAX Academy
- Half day Career consulting Programme by Mr.T.Raghunath
- Half day Motivation Programme by B.V.Pattabiraman
- 45 hours Communication Skills Business English Certification by M/s.Cambridge ESOL India Ltd.
- Two days Personality Development Programme by Jade Training Resources
- Two days Personality Development workshop by Mr.Suresh Punjabi
- Two days Aptitude training Programme by SMART Resources
- Half day Resume Writing Skills Workshop
- Infosys Campus Connect Training for Interested Students
- Mock Interview (Tech & HR) by senior faculty from the respective department
- Mock Refresher Course in Core Subjects
- Certificate course for Pre-final Year Students (CISCO-CCNA, PLM, EMC etc. )
- Four days Aptitude training Programme by SMART Resources
- Online Aptitude test for campus interview preparation
- Two days refresher training before campus interview
- Two days Motivation and Aptitude training after 10 companies visit for yet to be placed, students
Training & Placement Cell Emails
+91 (044)-3330 3555