R P Sharma Institute of Technology Placements
The Training and Placement Cell was started in this college in January 1997. The Placement Officer who is assisted by student representatives from all the departments heads this Cell. The Principal of the institution and all other faculty members have extended their wholehearted support to the functioning of the unit.The students of this Institute get placed in premier Indian and multinational companies and go on to attain prestigious positions.
The objectives of the TPC are:
- To place final year students in respectable organizations through campus recruitment.
- To provide industrial training to students during their course of study.
- To organize lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance, entrepreneurship and personality development.
- Opportunities for self-employment.
- To provide information and assistance to students regarding.
- Job opportunities in India and abroad.
|Degrees||Placement %||Average / Max Salary|
|Bachelor of Technology||NA||NA / NA|
|Master of Business Administration-M.B.A.||NA||NA / NA|
|UG||NA||NA / NA|
|PG||NA||NA / NA|