The Training and Placement Cell was started in this college in January 1997. The Placement Officer who is assisted by student representatives from all the departments heads this Cell. The Principal of the institution and all other faculty members have extended their wholehearted support to the functioning of the unit.The students of this Institute get placed in premier Indian and multinational companies and go on to attain prestigious positions.
The objectives of the TPC are:
- To place final year students in respectable organizations through campus recruitment.
- To provide industrial training to students during their course of study.
- To organize lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance, entrepreneurship and personality development.
- Opportunities for self-employment.
- To provide information and assistance to students regarding.
- Job opportunities in India and abroad.
Training & Placement Activites
The Training and Placement Cell (TPC) sends invitation letters, along with the Placement Programme containing the Job Announcement Form, to selected organisations. On receiving the reply,
- TPC forwards the details of the eligible students to the company.
- A mutually convenient date is fixed for the campus visit.
- The recruitment process is completed in the campus itself.
- Offer letters, complete in all respects, are sent to the TPC to follow the set norms.
Contact Details of R P Sharma Institute of Technology, Patna
Contact No:+91-9798999946 , +91-9470707647
Address:West Bailey Road, Saguna More, Danapur, Patna - 801503
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place