Placement & Training cell at RRIT aims at widening the student's perspective by providing an exposure to real life organizational and environmental situations.
The Training and Placement Department provides internship and placement interviewincluding government, semi government and private employment opportunities to all branch students depend upon the industry requirement.
The placement cell provides many campus interview opportunities for our students through out the year and at the end of every year a mega job mela.
The training and Placement Cell organized job mela on 18th June 2016 at RRIT campus. 20+ companies, around 1500 students from various cities participated. 300+ students shortlisted by various companies. For different profiles named Software product developer, Designing Network Engineer, Technical support Etc.
Pre-Placement Training :
Training & Placement Department provides pre-placement training for the students starting from 3rd Semester to 6th Semester. In the final year students will be ready for the competitive environment means for the placement activities. At the same time Internship opportunities and mini projects information also provided to fill the gap between academia and industry.
Training contents for the students :
- " Communication English ".
- " Business English ".
- " Public Speaking ( Upto level of TOEFL, IELTS...Etc.) ".
- " Career Planning ".
- " Soft skills ( Body Language,Interview attending/facing skills, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Grooming and Email etiquette, Inter and Intra personal skills, Corporate etiquette, Resume preparation )".
- " Aptitude ".
- " Interview attending skills ".
- " Resume writing ".
- " Personality Development ".
- " Technical Training on C,C++, Java ".
Other facilities :
- " Internships ".
- " Campus Placements ".
- " Achieving Career Goals ".
- " Revision of soft skills and aptitude test. M2, M3, Both together ".