Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package N/A
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting 5
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
- Many of our students got placed in great corporate giants like INFOSYS, WIPRO, IBM, Satyam, Cognizant, HCL, INFOTECH, Vesture soft, PTIIL Solutions, Couth IT, Winning Streak etc…
- Organized Alumni Meet for Interaction between our present students & Alumni of this college to share knowledge, regarding current Trends in the market.
- Organized Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp EAC-09 to encourage & promote entrepreneurship in our country.
- Conducted Faculty development program for developing faculties so that they in turn can develop students.
- 60-80 of our Students are Pursuing M.S in USA, 30 are pursing M.S in Australia & Few of our students are pursuing their M.S in UK, France, Sweden, Denmark.
- Infosys on campus recruitment was conducted in our college.
- We conducted a job fair where students from various colleges participated and got placed in various companies.
- We have an MOU signed with a top corporate company SAP and made them organize a training program where in students and faculty members of various other colleges are also got trained.
Training & Placement Activites
Objectives of Training & Placement Cell:
- To enhance their knowledge in (General & Specialized) areas.
- To guide them for higher education in India and abroad.
- To conduct various camps like Entrepreneurship Awareness camp – Be the job generators rather than job seekers.
- To provide On – Campus Aptitude Training Programs & Mock exams to make them ready for their future jobs.
- To counsel students for career enhancements & their future jobs.
- To share the information regarding current jobs in the markets.
- To formally attract & invite corporate world for campus recruitments.
- To help students in getting admission in foreign universities like Monmouth University, USA, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA where MOU is signed by TRR Group of Institutions.
- Our main concentration is on Public & Private sectors like SBI, OBC, NTPC, HAL, IDL, IT sectors, DRDO, DMRL, HPCL, BPCL etc.
- To train the students through IEG-JKC & be instrumental in placing them in various companies
Top Recruiting Companies
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Telangana View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Hyderabad View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of RRS College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
Contact No:08455 226777
Address:Muthangi Village, Patancheru (Mdl), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, Pin – 502300