Placements Stats for All Degrees
The Specific objectives of Training and Placement are:
- Create awareness among students regarding career options and help them in identifying their career objectives and career planning
- Organize Internship for Students
- To provide placement for Final Year Students.
- To prepare students for placement by arranging training in Aptitude tests, Group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- Identify suitable potential employers and help them achieve their hiring goals.
- Act as a bridge between students, alumni and employers.
- Take feedback from industry and provide inputs for curriculum.
Training & Placement Activites
Training & Placement Cell of Shah & Anchor Kutchhi Polytechnic offers Training, Internship and Placement to the students. The cell plays key role in organizing following activities:
- Career Guidance Programs
- Personality and Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Live Projects and Industrial Visits
- Mock Interviews for students to perform better in Campus Recruitment Program
- Guest/Expert Lecturers
- Training in Aptitude and Interview skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills Program
The Training & Placement Cell also plays instrumental role in Institute-Industry tie-ups and doing MOUs. The institute has required infrastructure and excellent facilities to organize Training & Placement activities.
Organizations are welcome to visit SAKP Campus for Pre-placement talks, Internship Programs and Recruitments.
Contact Details of Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Polytechnic, Mumbai
Address:Mahavir Education Trust Chowk, Waman Tukaram Patil Marg, Next to Dukes Company, Chembur, Mumbai – 400 088, Maharashtra, India