Sardar Patel Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- The placement office commences its process by sending placement invitation to the companies enclosing a brief summary of the academic curriculum.
- Also attached is the Job Response Form (JRF) required to be filled in by the company as a confirmation. This completed form comprising a brief company profile is to be sent to the placement office by the recruiting firm.
- The Training & Placement Office conducts an orientation program for the students during which, placement procedure, placement policy, etc. are discussed and all the doubts students may have are addressed.
- Then the placement office collects students' information in the Bio-data form.
- The company has a choice of visiting the campus for a Pre-Placement Talk either before the selection processes or along with the final recruitment.
- On receipt of confirmation and JRF, the placement office announces the requirements of the company, thereby allowing interested students to indicate their willingness to participate in particular companies' Campus Recruitment Procedure and resumes of these students are then submitted to the company.
- The company shortlists the candidate from the application pool and then sends the same to the Placement Office.
- A mutually convenient date for the selection processes is finalized.
- The company is required to present the final list of students as soon as possible (preferably on the same day), after completion of the selection process.
- Feedback from the recruiters about students performance and quality is collected and is passed on the respective departments for further necessary action, if any.
- The offer letters of the selected students are sent by the companies to the Placement Office which is then handed over to the students. Acceptances of the offer (provided by the students) is received and sent to the company by the Placement Office.