Placements Stats for All Degrees
At SIET, The Training & Placement cell is a very active part of the institute which acts as nodal point for the placements of final year students. The cell is headed by the T&P officer and supported by the departmental placement coordinators and student representatives. The cell provides a platform to the recruiting organizations and graduating students so that the passing out students gets the job he/she deserves. The cell has maintained an excellent placement tradition and tried to give maximum jobs to our students even during the recession period which was indeed a difficult period for most of the companies across the country. The effective & consistent efforts are being made for developing interactive communication with the leading Industries, interested in recruiting our students. The T&P cell believes in enhancing student’s performance at the campus interviews. In this regard the cell arranges soft skill & personality development programmes, Workshops on Interview facing techniques and grooming them to make a quick learners, versatile, good team players, possess relevant skills set and technically competent technocrat. Apart from the major placement activity, the cell promotes Industry institute interaction by signing MoU with leading Industries, organizing industrial training for staff and students during their vacation, Industrial visits, and industry sponsored projects for final year students, consultancy work, Inviting industry expert for campus visit and delivering lectures and workshops.
Training & Placement Activites
- T&P cell acts as a liaison with the corporate world and believes in maintaining a positive and interactive relationship with the corporate.
- The activities involve facilitating the pre-placement talks and the planning and execution of the campus recruitments program (CRP).
- To assist the pre-final year students to undergo vocational in plant training of reputed industries and to take industry sponsored projects that are secured from the industries for the benefit of final year students.
- To regular correspondence personal visits to various industries to build and maintain relations with them.
- Other activities include: periodic conduction of IQ tests, arrangements experts lectures, workshop for the personality development, trains students in aptitude tests/GD/PI, advertise various competitive examinations, guidance for higher education etc.
- To put Shridevi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Tumakuru on the definite list of all reputed companies of India.
Contact Details of Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Tumkur
Address:Sira Road, Maralenahally, Tumkur - 572106, Karnataka, India.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place