Placements Stats for All Degrees
Placements are benchmark to the performance of any management institute and it depicts the success and the growth of the institutions. The Objective of the placement cell of this college is to facilitate the process of placement & ensure that each eligible student gets an opportunity in the industries. The cell aims to achieve 100% placement assistance to their students. The cell consists of student placement representatives and the placement coordinator from each department of the college.The college work on placing their students with core companies of the respective discipline of education. The students are placed according to their interest and skill that are set by the organizations where they can work and also increase their creativity & innovation in the development of technology as well as the organization. All the reputed organizations including MNCs come to the College for campus recruitment. To achieve its goal, the Training & Placement Cell works towards recognizing the core competencies of students. The cell works through a close knot organization and has a structure which conveys information to the students at the fastest possible rate. A common placement brochure for all branches is published. The Training & Placement Cell firmly believes in ‘Industry-Institute Interaction’. In order to accomplish ‘Industry-Institute Interaction’ they organizes technical talks and national seminars to provide a platform for the budding engineers to interact with professionals from various industries. They encour ages visits to the industries by the college students. They arranges for industrial problems to be worked on by students as part of their projects.They also takes suggestions from members of industry regarding designing/changing of curriculum. The college is in the process of signing MOUs with many industrial organizations and industrial chambers. Technical paper presentation contests are held in collaboration with industries to discuss new developments and trends. India’s best corporate are where our Alumni are presently working. Other than this, They are hopeful of further improving our placement opportunities, activities and avenues in the near future while working in association with our powerful Alumni.
Training & Placement Activites
• Arranging MOCK sessions for enhancing the communication skills, group discussion techniques, and written test which are the screening methods used by the organizations these days.
• Developing a strong bond between industry and students by keeping up to the expectations of both.
• Arranging guest lectures by eminent personalities from the industry so at to emphasis the ever changing need of the industry and how to make one ready for it.
• Continuous updating the database for meeting the different requirements from the organizations and to make students chose the best possible company and remunerations.
• Updating various departments about the requirements of the industry so as to enable them to get the students ready for the external world.
• Arranging In-plant training, Industrial visits, Projects, Guest lectures and other Industry-Institute interaction activities.
• Faculty Development Programmes.
• Orientation Program for Students.
• Career Counseling & Development Centre.
• Entrepreneurship Guidance Programmes.
• Placement Seminars & Talks.
Placement Activties :-
The college have full-fledged Placement cell, which monitors the employment opportunities and arrange campus interviews for the final year students.
There Campus recruitment program starts by the beginning of the Pre-Final semester.
The On Campus recruitment program keeps continuing till the end of their final semester.
Offer support for our students by arranging Off-Campus Interviews also.
Contact Details of Sandip Foundation's, Sandip Institute of Technology & Research Centre, Nashik
Address:Trimbak Road, P.O.: Mahiravani, Tal & Dist: Nashik - 422213
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place