SJCIT Provides Placement assistance to all its students.
Human Resource Development is the framework for helping students develop their personal and organizational skills, knowledge, and abilities so as to enhance their personality as well as help them get placed in an excellent organization. BGS Group of Technical Institutions, Karnataka is one of the very few colleges where the concept of HRD has been implemented and proved successful. The HR Department is sincerely working to empower students with various qualities and skills to achieve professional and personal excellence. The HRD is playing a major role in articulating the students to the needs of the industry. They are informed about the need for maintaining good academic scores and are motivated regularly to achieve the same. Training program and industry related seminars are routine and the students are exposed to these program from the very first day they step into the college. These programs along with mock tests, both offline and online, have been made mandatory and evaluation procedures are followed which are in line with those required by the corporate world. They are being prepared to be individuals with logical and analytical skills and with excellent practical knowledge.
- Auditorium with 2000 Seating Capacity
- Multiple Seminar Halls with 300 Seating Capacity Each
- 400 Computers Exclusively available for online/offline test
- Well Equipped Interview & GD rooms with Wi-Fi Facility
- Separate Control Rooms for Corporate /HRs for Meetings
- Well furnished Guest houses for Corporate /HRs
To enhance the skills among the students, Placement & Training department conducts various Training Programs to improve :
- Aptitude Skills
- Softskills &Technical Skills
- Student-Industry Interactions