Shiv Kumar Singh Institute of Technology & Science
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- Placement process starts with the pre-placement talks. Students interested and eligible for particular company can attend the talk.
- Withdrawal is not allowed after attending the pre-placement talk.
- Selection process will start with the aptitude test. Aptitude test will include quantitative problems, verbal, analytical, logical reasoning and a few general knowledge questions. Usually there will be a sectional cut-off for eligibility. Both technical and non technical sections may be included in the aptitude test. Those students who get qualified can proceed for either group discussion or technical round of interview.
- Group discussion is not a must for all the companies but technical round of interview will be conducted for the shortlisted students.
- Students should strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of the placement process and if found cheating or misbehaving they would be disqualified.
- Students who have been selected will be informed either through email or immediately after the placement drive of that particular company.
- Students are eligible for multiple offers.