The training and Placement Department is headed by a senior faculty member, manages placement activities and keeps liaison with various industrial groups and research organizations. The department works in close co-ordination with a student placement committee comprising students chosen from various departments. The Training and Placement Cell of the Institute centrally helps in constituting the job carrier for the graduating students of all departments. Its excellent infrastructure supports each and every stage of the placement process in arranging pre-placement talks, written test, group discussion, interviews etc.
The Board Activities Undertaken by the Placement Cell are:
- Formation of Students’ Placement Committees for final placement and also for getting industrial training and industry linked project work for students.
- Preparation of Placement Brochure for final placement.
- Pre-Placement visits (PPV) to the companies.
- Communication, networking and relationship building with the potential recruiters.
- Invitation to potential recruiters to visit the institute.
Contact Details of SRI SAI EDUCATINAL SOCIETY'S GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, Nalgonda
Address:RAMAPURAM(V) KODAD(POST) CHILKURU(MANDAL) NALGONDA(DIST) ANDHRAPRADESH-508206