Training and Placement Cell offers a unique tutoring that caters not only to outgoing batches but to the entire student community as well. Training needed analysis is done to categorize the individual requirements of each student. The students are then trained for exponential growth by overcoming their flaws and through practical application of the knowledge they have gained.
The Placement cell organizes Guest Lectures and in-house learning sessions with the support of CEOs and HR Executives from various fields. It facilitates Industry Institute Interaction to identify the gaps between the Curriculum and Industry requirements. Further, “˜Bridge Courses” are designed and offered to nullify the existing gap. Awareness program such as Infosys Campus connect, Oracle – Work Force Development Program and IBM – Academic Initiative” are planned to enable the student to be abreast of the most sought after technologies in the real-time world.
Effective implementation of all the intended programs has enabled an increase in the number of companies visiting Sridevi Women’s Engineering College year after year. More companies are now convinced to visit us for Campus Placements and get access to Quality Work-Force.
- Prepares the profile of the institution
- Identifies major industries for in plant training, project work and placement.
- Visits various industries to project the college and its achievements and convince the HR for campus interviews.
- Arranges campus / off-campus interviews.
- Conducts mock interviews, group discussions and written tests at college level.
- Conducts personality development programmes through professionals and our faculty.
- Conducts language proficiency assessment Programme for the final year students and conducts special programmes to improve their language skills.
- Arranges in plant training and industrial visits.
Training & Placement Cell Emails
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place