Srinivasa Institute of Engineering and Technology Placements
The College has a seperate Training and Placement Cell, which invites various companies in all branches of Engineering. It has good recognition of providing successful engineers after completion of their degree. The shortlist of students is prepared based on their merit and the requirement of particular industry. The same list is sent to the concerned industries for their review and further shortlisted candidates are tested and interviewed in the campus.
- Identification of student's potential and mapping their competencies.
- Cataloguing the database of students (their specialization, interest and academic performance).
- Providing interlink for the enthusiastic talent ready to explore new horizons along side the growing requirement of the corporate world.
- Working as a platform for moulding the students according to the requirements of the corporate world.
- Designing a web-based job-search portal Carrying out career counseling for students.
Final Placement :
Campus recruitment drives are undertaken by inviting companies from the private, public and government sectors to place Institute's students at entry level managerial positions. Placement assistance is provided industry sector-wise as well as by functional area wise. For this purpose, the institute has an active placement cell which keeps continuous interaction with industry, business houses, multinationals and the public sector undertaking with a view to provide appropriate and timely career opportunities to students.
Top Recruiting Companies
|Degrees||Placement %||Average / Max Salary|
|Bachelor of Technology||NA||NA / NA|
|Master in Technology-M.Tech||NA||NA / NA|
|UG||NA||NA / NA|
|PG||NA||NA / NA|