Thakur Polytechnic (TP) Mumbai Placements
Thakur Polytechnic has developed an active Training & Placement Cell, which trains students in latest technological trends & developments in wider & economical, social and environmental context, it also provides guidance for higher studies/placement opportunity through personality development, interview techniques & other soft skills. The cell will contribute for making students employable in modern economy. It will inculcate in youth the spirit of entrepreneurship and foster the value of “Work is Worship”.
The central library comprises of two spacious, airy and well-lit reading halls that provide stimulating and conducive ambience for studying. Reference book section provides enough material for more inquisitive and inquiring minds.
- To conducts seminars for students to improve their necessary skills by experienced professionals from the industry.
- To invites various industries & reputed firm for campus recruitment.
- To co-ordinates with industries, corporate firm and prepare students to face the interview panel.
- To conduct programs including group discussion, mock interviews, basic of behaviors & body language.
- To visit the corporate companies and other private companies.
- To maintain the list of companies and their HRD heads.
- To develop industry institute interaction.
- To ensure that maximum number of students are recruited from the institute.
Contact Details of Thakur Polytechnic, Mumbai
Contact No:+91-022-28543540 , +91-022-28542481 , +91-022-28547707
Address:Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust's Thakur Polytechnic, Thakur Complex,West to Western Express Highway, Kandivli (E), Mumbai - 400 101.