Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- The University Careers Service has a dedicated Work Placement Team, who source and support work placements, which provide you with enthusiastic and enterprising students from a diverse range of academic subjects.
- They can help you arrange and support a range of placements from 1 or 2 week micro-internships, through 12 week summer placements, to 1 year industrial placements.
- Offering these valuable types of opportunities to our current students will allow them to further develop the types of skills that are sought once they graduate and enter the working world. You can take advantage of the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm of our students whilst bringing many benefits to your own organisation.
- Please explore the below options and contact our dedicated Work Placement Team if you'd like to discuss your needs further, or complete the Registration Forms on each page to allow the recruitment of your placement to commence.
- If you are a SME wishing to offer an internship, lasting between up to 10 weeks, they have additional opportunities for you that include limited financial support towards the intern's salary.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Management Colleges in United Kingdom View All
Contact Details of University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Contact No:+44 (0)1224 272000
Address:King's College, Aberdeen AB24 3FX, United Kingdom