The main endeavor of placement cell of Vaish College of Engineering is to get students placed in reputed multinationals, government Organisations, NGO's and the private sector.
The main endeavor of placement cell of Vaish College of Engineering is to get students placed in reputed multinationals, government Organisations, NGO's and the private sector. The TP cell of VCE assures logistic support to the visiting companies at every stage of the placement process by making college infrastructure available to them. VCE has consistent record of campus placements among self financing institution institutions in Haryana. The college has dedicated placement cell offering information, advice, guidance and support for job-seeking students in various domains of management and technology. The Placement and Training Cell is provided with a well-equipped seminar halls and well-furnished rooms for interviews and counseling.
Objectives of TP Cell:
- Identification of students’ potential and mapping their competencies;
- Cataloguing the data base of students (their specialization, interest and academic performance)
- Providing interlink for the enthusiastic talent ready to explore the new horizons with the growing requirement of the corporate world;
- Working as a platform for grooming the students according to the requirement of the corporate world and R&D Departments.
- Enabling career counseling for students
- To conduct in house training, seminars and workshops to enable the students of VCE to become successful professionals.
- Arrangements for Pre-placement talks, written tests, interviews and group discussion are made as per the requirement of visiting companies
TP cell facilitate students to provide:
- Industrial Training as per AICTE norms
- Soft skills
- Personality Development
- Conduct of mock interviews
- Online Examinations
Training & Placement Cell Emails