The Training and Placement, Career Guidance & Entrepreneurship Cell of this college provides guidance and all the assistance for the students in order to achieve their career goals. The unit takes right steps in identifying the demands of the current industry and prepares our students towards this need. Adequate emphasis is given for soft skill development complementing the regular academic programmes.
Aptitude tests and group discussions are conducted at regular intervals to enable the students to improve their performance in competitive exams. The Placement Officer who is assisted by faculty and student representatives from all the departments heads this unit. Job oriented courses and special training programmes are regularly conducted. VBIT also welcomes guest lectures, visiting faculty members for training students and faculty members too.
To mould the students to meet the corporate expectation and place them in reputed companies based on the expected Job profiles of each student.
The goal of Training & Placement Cell is to provide employment opportunities and market ready training to Students.
At VBIT, we foster a climate where collaboration with industry thrives, generating both breakthrough discoveries and the science and technology that can support continuous innovation and growth. With a perfect track record of very productive relationships with corporations of all sizes, from startups to mature, successful enterprises, our institutions provide the students with education, research and connections to world class faculty and corporate.
The Training and Placement Cell of the Institute centrally handles campus placement of the graduating students of our campus. The Cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. The Cell is well equipped with ample infrastructure in Terms of Testing halls, Consultancy Hall for Presentations, Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies.
- I year students – Communication training, Soft Skill training and Engineering training.
- II year students –C and C++, Oracle, Embedded systems, Java and PLM by M/s Siemens Ltd.
- III year students – Proposed Microsoft training programme with Microsoft Certification.
- IV year students – The Cell arranges Campus Recruitment Training for students in industries for 3-4 weeks at the end of 7th Semester
We have full-fledged Placement cell, which monitors the employment opportunities and arrange campus interviews for the final year students.
- Our Campus recruitment program starts by the beginning of the Pre-Final semester.
- The On Campus recruitment program keeps continuing till the end of their final semester.
- Offer support for our students by arranging Off-Campus Interviews also.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place