Courses & Exams
News & Articles
- It has been constituted in the college to facilitate recruitment of students. So far our students have been placed in companies like WIPRO, ICICI ,MBT, Infosys, Lehman Bros, Deutsche Bank,, Syntel Technologies, Hexaware , Reliance Communication , APEX Pharma & Cadila Pharmaceuticals.
- The placement coordinator contacted the Wipro Technologies in July 2015 for the placement drive and upon getting the nod from the company the drive was conducted on 5th August'15 and as the HR mentioned that that was the second drive in India for academic year 2015-16. The recruitment drive was conducted for BSc Physics, Chemistry, Comp Sc, IT, Microbiology and Maths. It has been found that following students have been selected out of the number of students appeared for as mentioned below
Comp Sc Dept - 18 out of 35 appeared, IT - 27 out of 50 appeared, Micro - 09 out of 14 appeared, Physics - None out of 6 appeared, Chemistry -01 out of 13 appeared Maths - 02 out of 6 appeared
- The Profound Edutech was called on 19th Aug'15 for the career guidance seminar and they conducted an Aptitude Test of 1 hr. This was conducted for Comp Sc and IT student of TYBSc around 90 student took part in this process. On 20th Sept'15, the 13 students were selected and the students had been to the office of Profound Edutech to appear for Technical Rounds.
- Around August end, the placement co-ordinator contacted LnT in the month, for the month of Sept to conduct the placements. It was decided to conduct the LnT placements on 9th Sept'15. The other college students from CHM, CKT Ulhasnagar and few more students from Thane College were allowed in the college to conduct their interview rounds along with our process. Out of 60 students who appeared for the placements for LnT campus process and 5 have been selected from Comp Sc and 7 selected form IT Dept.
- On 20th October, Mastek approached our college for the competition named Deep Blue they would be conducting friom Dec'15 onwards at National Level. Around 25 students from Computer Sc. and IT Departments students attended their seminar. Few students made their groups according to suggestions given by Mastek (from FY, SY and TY - 3 groups of 4 students each) took part in the same competition and one group comprising of SY (2 Students) and TY(2 students) from BSc Comp Sc selected in Top 25 groups at National level for the problem statement provided by Mastek which is to be completed by the month of April. Other than our students it has been noticed that all the other selected ones are mainly from Engineering Colleges and were more in number from VJTI.
Contact Details of VES's College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai
Contact No:022 25227470
Address:Sindhi Society Chembur Mumbai 400071, INDIA