Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Training & Placement Department has an important role to play in student’s future an indispensable pillar of the Institute. This department continuously strives to help students in pursuing their career goals by acquiring employment-seeking skills and ultimately to attain desired employment. This is accomplished through building a strong partnership amongst students, alumni, faculty members and industries.
VVCET follows centralized placement activity which gives each branch equal opportunity to grow for sustained excellence in career through training & placement.
Objectives of this department are as follows:
- Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion.
- Assist students to development and implement successful job search strategies.
- Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community.
- Awareness in the students regarding future career options.Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Co-ordinating summer training/internship programme.
- Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.
Training & Placement Activites
- VVCET has been excelling in placements in quality as well as in numbers making it outstanding year after year. Some of the placement like those in Adobe for IT and circuit branches and Ashok Leyland at core level had offered outstanding salaries exceeding ` 9 lakh per annum.
- Strong Placement Network with an impeccable record of placements.
- Long term relationship with potential recruiters and blue chip companies.
- Industrial Collaborations with blue chip Companies.
Strong Industry Interface
- Effective industry interaction through six weeks compulsory Industry training.
- Monthly Industrial visit to impart realistic and practical knowledge.
- Live projects in collaboration with industries.
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Tamil Nadu View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Namakkal View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Vidyaa Vikas College of Engineering and Technology, Namakkal
Address:idyaa Vikas College of Engineering & Technology,Koottappalli Post, Tiruchengode Taluk, Namakkal District, Pin Code: 637 214, Tamil Nadu.