Poornima University - School of Planning & Architecture - PU SP&A
Approved by Council of Architecture, India, School of Planning and Architecture at Poornima University, Jaipur aims at producing professionals,
with wisdom and high level intellect. It provides best faculty, infrastructure and faclities so that our students outshine and perform to a level what is expected by the clients as well as Architecture fraternity.B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) is a 5 years degree course wherein students are groomed through developed pedagogy relevant in current paradigm in Architectural practice. SPA focuses on holistic development of students through providing opportunities and exposure of various international and national platforms. Special lectures, workshops, seminars, events and activities form an inherent part of regular academics. The interdisciplinary approach taken up for teaching architectural skills, is intended to make socially responsible professionals.
SCHOOL AT A GLANCE :
• Highly qualified faculties, including Professors from HUDCO, PWD etc.
• Personality grooming through platforms provided in conferences, seminars, design shows, architectural fests, Archotsav& NASA.
• Student involvement in Departmental Research & Consultancy.
• Faculty with various national level publications & research projects
• Curriculum designed specifically to meet field requirements with contemporary courses as electives;
- Architectural Conservation - Architectural Journalism
- Vernacular & Traditional Architecture - Sustainable Architecture
- Intelligent & High-tech Architecture - Construction Management
- Solar Passive Building Design
• Unique system of personality development through Talent Enrichment Programme (TEP) focusing on Presentation Skills, Portfolio Development; Research & Consultancy; Foreign Language.
• Extensive library with book bank of 10,000+ books and 10 International and National journals
(specific to Architecture)
Poornima Foundation has been a consistent topper for several years in the list of campus placement records among private institutions in Rajasthan. It is proud that its graduates are highly rated by employers from industry and commerce in the private and public sectors. Offering information, advice, guidance and support for job-seeking students is considered a primary responsibility at Poornima. The Training & Placement Office is provided with a well-equipped conference training room and separate, well-furnished rooms for interviews and counselling.