Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Students who have secured 90% and above in their XII Std board examination are eligible for 25% fee concession irrespective of the course they join.
Jain Minority Scholarship
All students belonging to the Jain Community will be given 25% fee concession irrespective of the course they join.
- National Merit Scholarships & National Loan Scholarships for students whose parent’s annual income does not exceed Rs.50, 000/-
- Scholarships for Physically Challenged: For students who are blind or deaf or orthopedically challenged, whose Parents annual income should not exceed Rs.9, 000/-
- Backward class Scholarships: For students categorized as backward class, parent’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 50,000/-
- Defense Scholarships: Concessions are given to sons and dependents of defense personnel, Children of Ex-servicemen.
- Educational concessions are offered to the deserving students by the Government.
- State government 92 TNER fee concessions:
a. For Students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and converts to Christianity, irrespective of the annual income of parents/guardians.
b. For Students belonging to Most Backward Classes, De-notified Tribes, irrespective of the annual income of parents/guardians.
- Government of India Scholarships: These are awarded to students who are either Scheduled Caste (Hindu) or Scheduled Tribes. The annual income of the parents should not exceed Rs.50, 000/. If the annual income of the parent/guardian exceeds Rs.50, 000/- they will be eligible for reimbursement of special fees & Examination fees only, Students will be eligible for 92TNER (vide 6(a) above).
- Income cum community certificates duly issued by the Deputy Tashildar of the place of residence and bearing the Government seal must be produced by the student. Satisfactory progress in studies and 75% attendance are essential for renewal of these Scholarships.
- Government of India Hindi Scholarships: For Students who have taken Hindi as a Second Language in 1 year degree course and have secured more than 60% in Hindi at the Higher Secondary or CBSE level.
- There are other private Scholarships, for which the students must have no arrears in the previous year’s University examination.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Science Colleges in Chennai View All
Top 10 Science Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of A. M. Jain College, Chennai
Contact No:+91 44-22246705
Address:Meenambakkam, Chennai-600114, Tamil Nadu, India