Tata Memorial Scholarship
Cash prize of Rs. 20,000 and 15,000. Awarded to the wards of Army Personnel for standing first and second in the first four years respectively (Total 8 9 scholarships).
AGIF Scholarships amounting to Rs 40,000/- are given by AG Branch to the Wards of Army Personnel based on their merit decided by AG's and Director, MES
Instituted by Col. PRS Chaudhary in memory of Late Mr. E Abhimanyu Raj Singh Chaudhary.
Following are the scholarships:
- 40% of interest to be awarded every year to a child of JCO/OR who tops in the Law E Entrance Test.
- Balance 60% of interest to be awarded to a student who scores the highest marks in the first three years of the 5 year integrated Law course. In case of a tie between two or more students securing the same marks, the scholarship amount will be divided equally.
Angad Singh Dhindsa Scholarship
Instituted by Sh. Jagdeep Singh in memory of his son E Late Mr. Angad Singh Dhindsa. The following are the scholarships:-
- 50% of the interest earned annually on the sum of Rs. 2,00,000/- to be awarded to a girl E student who scores the highest marks in the first 3 years of the BALLB 5 year course.
- Balance 50% of the interest earned annually to be awarded to the student declared Best Mooter in the National Moot Court Competitions
Industry Sponsored Scholarships
The institute endeavors to provide industry sponsored scholarships to bright students. This is a CSR initiative and depends in range and award on a year to year basis. For the year 2015-16, three industry scholarships were awarded. They are as under:-
- Legum Amicuss (Law Firm) : Scholarship carrying a cash prize of Rs. 40,000/- given to the topper in Company Law.
- E-shiksa (Education Service Portal) : Scholarship carrying a cash prize of Rs. 40,000/- given to the topper in Jurisprudence.
- State Bank of Patiala : Scholarship carrying a a cash prize of Rs. 40,000/- given to the
Contact Details of Army institute of Law, Mohali
Address:Sector-68, Mohali,, Punjab - Other, Punjab, India- 166062