Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
AIMA awards 30 scholarships every year to the students enrolled in the first module of PGDM and PGDITM programmes of AIMA-CME that is 15 scholarships for January intake and 15 scholarships for July intake of each year. These scholarships are to support the economically weaker section students joining AIMA-CME's PGDM & PGDITM programmes. The eligibility and other terms and conditions are given below :
- Module-I students of PGDM & PGDITM students of AIMA are only eligible to apply.
- Annual Family income should be below Rs.2, 00,000 (Rupees Two lakhs).
- The students who are awarded AIMA scholarship will get the refund of total fee paid by them for Module-I (Rs.19, 000 for PGDM students and Rs.30,000 for PGDITM students).
- Fee waiver for the modules II, III and IV is subject to maintaining satisfactory academic performance and the details will be provided in the Scholarship award letter.
- The total value of the scholarship award would be Rs.76,000/- for PGDM students and Rs. 120000/- for PGDITM students and the whole programme becomes free of cost provided the awardee maintains satisfactory academic performance.
The Scholarship award would be discontinued if a student fails to comply with AIMA-CME Scholarship norms. The decision of the AIMA’s Scholarship Committee shall be final and binding upon the student.
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Management Colleges in New Delhi View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of All India Management Association, New Delhi
Contact No:+91-011-24629623 , +91-011-2464500 , +91-01143128100
Address:All India Management Association Management House 14- Institutional Area Lodhi Road