Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ Diploma Courses
Students Eligible :
- Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC,EBC,Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled).
- SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Ranga Reddy View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Anurag College of Engineering, Ranga Reddy
Address:Anurag College Of Engineering, Aushapur (V), Ghatkesar (M), Ranga Reddy, Telangana, India-501301