Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Only GATE qualified candidates are eligible for GATE Scholarship.
- Candidates Admitted for Part Time courses are not Eligible for GATE Scholarship.
- Bank Account Name and Candidate name should be same..
- Joint Accounts are not Permitted for GATE Scholarship
- GATE Candidates Admitted in Engineering and Architecture Program alone are eligible for GATE Scholarship.
- Admissions before or after GATE validity shall not be considered for GATE Scholarship.
- Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
- Creamy Layer OBC Candidates who had qualified under OBC Category are not eligible for GATE Scholarship.
- Candidates Qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having Authentic Certificate are not Eligible for GATE Scholarship.
- GATE Scholarship shall be given from date of commencement of classes/date of Admission (whichever is later) to completion of courses/date of submission of Thesis.
- The GATE Scholarship will be disbursed for a Maximum period of 24 month or till completion of courses whichever is earlier.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Aurora's Scientific Technological & Research Academy - Bandlaguda, Hyderabad
Contact No:+91-9100000622 , +91-40 6457 3435
Address:Aurora Group of Institutions,Street No: 12, Chikkadpally,Hyderabad - 500 020,Telangana, INDIA