Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Following types of scholarships / fee concessions subject to approval from appropriate authorities are available to the eligible students.
Scholarship of awarded to the eligible students as per the norms of the Government.
- Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Parent income below Rs. 2.50 Lakhs)
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Parent income above Rs. 2.50 Lakhs)Post Matric Scholarship
- Category-1 (Income Limit Rs.2.00 Lakhs)Fee Concession ONLINE
- Category-2A, 3A & 3B (Parent Income Limit Rs. 44,500/-)Fee Concession ONLINE
- Category-2A (Minority, i.e., Muslim, Jain,
- Parsi, Christian, Sikhs) (Parent Income Limit Rs. 2.00 Lakhs)Fee Concession, Arivu Loan & MOM ONLINE
- Kittur Rani Chennamma PurskarGovt. of Karnataka
- Children of Beedi / Cine / Mine Workers
- From Various Municipal Corporation for Cat-I, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B
- From Various Municipal Corporation for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe
- Pratibha Purskar (Selected from Govt. of Karnataka)
- Post Matric Scholarship (ONLINE)For Non-Karnataka Students (i.e., Jharkhand, Bihar)
- Sitram Jindal FoundationMerit Scholarship
- BITM also Provides ScholarshipsMerit Scholarship
How to apply:
The eligible students for the scholarship are required to obtain the application from the Office at after completing the admission process and ONLINE.
The SC/ST students who have taken admission through CET must apply for the scholarship compulsorily within the stipulated time
The newly admitted students are required to submit the duly filled application along with 02 copies of the CET Admission order, 10+2 marks card, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate to the Scholarship in-charge.
The higher semester students are required to submit the duly filled application along with 02 copies of the CET Admission order, Income Certificate Caste Certificate and previous semester's marks card to the Scholarship in-charge
Further the same applications will be forwarded to concerned authorities after completing all the formalities at the college end.
Immediately after receiving the Scholarship from the concerned departments, the College will issue the same through Cheque to the students.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Ballari Institute of Technology and Management, Bellary
Address:Jnana Gangotri Campus, No.873/2, Bellary-Hospet Road, Allipur, Bellary, Karnataka, India-583104