Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
To facilitate full time meritorious students of FORE School of Management, New Delhi with financial need to pursue their course work it has been decided to institute a “Merit-cum-Means Scholarship” for the First Year and the Second Year students enrolled in the PGDM (FMG) or the PGDM-IB (IMG) programmes of the institute.
The Scholarship :
- The scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the “Merit” and the “Means” criteria as detailed hereinafter.
- The scholarship supports waiving full or a part of the tuition fee.
- The scholarship is awarded for one academic year subject to conditions.
- The awarded scholarship amount will be adjusted against the tuition fee due. Wherever needed scholarship amount will be calculated on the pro-rated Term Tuition fee.
- All FMG and IMG students who were not given admission under the “Sponsorship Category” are eligible,
- There must not be any indiscipline and/or misconduct decision against the student. If such a decision is taken against a student who has already been awarded the scholarship then the scholarship will be discontinued immediately,
- A student must have scored a minimum CGPA of 7.50 on 10.0 scale (as the case may be) until the last grade point declaration by the institute,
- Application of students securing ‘D’ of ‘F’ Grade in any of the courses will be rejected,
- To continue to receive the scholarship the awarded student must maintain a minimum CGPA of 7.50 (with no ‘D’ and ‘F’ Grade) in all academic terms,
- The student’s aggregate family income including self is less than Rs. 6.00 lacs per annum.
Category and Amount of Scholarship :
There will be two categories of scholarship based on combined income level of the students and their parents.
If a student’s aggregate family income including self is less than Rs. 1.80 lacs per annum, then the scholarship award will be 100% tuition fee waiver.
If the student’s aggregate family income including self is Rs.1.80 lacs per annum or higher, but less than Rs 3.50 lacs per annum then the selected student may be given a scholarship of 50% tuition fee waiver.
If the student’s aggregate family income including self is Rs. 3.50 lacs per annum or higher, but less than Rs 6 lacs per annum then the selected student may be given a scholarship of 25% tuition fee waiver.
Criteria for Award :
The list of students seeking the scholarship and eligible would be considered by the Scholarship Committee or any other Committee formed for the purpose of recommending this scholarship award. A list of eligible students in order of “Means” will be made by the Scholarship Committee and all such students will be called for a personal discussion. Based on an assessment made a final recommendation for the award of “Merit-cum-Means Scholarship” will be made by the Committee under all Categories-I, II and III.
- An announcement will be made in Term-2 for interested I year students to apply for the First-Year scholarship with the declaration that they are not receiving or likely to receive any scholarship/funding support from an organization/institution other than FORE.
- Shortlisted students will be called for a discussion by the Scholarship Committee.
- First Year scholarship award list will be released in Term-2 based on overall assessment made by the Scholarship Committee.
- An announcement will be made in Term-5 for interested students to apply for the Second-Year scholarship with the declaration that they are not receiving or likely to receive any scholarship/funding support from an organization/institution other than FORE.
- Second Year scholarship award list will be released in Term-5 based on overall assessment made by the Scholarship Committee.
- With reference to point 2(d), the students finally selected for award of the scholarship will be given two options of claiming the scholarship amount as follows:
- They can wait until the respective academic year’s last Term grades and CGPA is announced (Term-3 CGPA for I year and Term-6 CGPA for II year) and claim the entire scholarship amount if their CGPA is equal to or more than 7.50 (with no ‘D’ and ‘F’ Grade). This will be paid by the institute through cheque issued in the name of the student as a cash reward for good academic performance. It must be noted, however, that in case the scholarship awarded student’s CGPA falls below the minimum required level of 7.50 in any Term he/she will not get the scholarship for that Term calculated on a pro-rated basis. For example, if a I year scholarship awarded student gets a CGPA of less than 7.50 in Term-2 but equal to or more than 7.50 CGPA (with no ‘D’ and ‘F’ Grade) in Term-3, then she/he will not be entitled to Term-2 scholarship amount calculated on a pro-rated basis. In this case it will be 1/3 of the total I year scholarship amount.
- The student may claim the scholarship amount as soon as the list of selected candidates for award of scholarship is announced by the institute. An undertaking will be taken from the student that in case his/her CGPA falls below the minimum required level of 7.50 (with no ‘D’ and ‘F’ Grade), he/she will refund the scholarship amount back to the institute pro-rated on Term basis for the Terms in which her/his CGPA falls below 7.50. For example, if a I year scholarship awarded student gets a CGPA of less than 7.50 in Term-2 but equal to or more than 7.50 CGPA (with no ‘D’ and ‘F’ Grade) in Term-3, then she/he will not be entitled to Term-2 scholarship amount calculated on a pro-rated basis. In this case it will be 1/3 of the total I year scholarship amount. This amount, therefore, must be immediately returned back to FORE by the concerned student based on a demand note raised by the institute for the recovery of the amount from the concerned/impacted student.
Other Conditions :
- Students selected for this scholarship will not get any concession on any other fee, such as, student’s activities charges, examination fee, alumni charges, Abhigyan journal subscription, hostel charges, or any other new fee/charges introduced, etc.
- This scholarship scheme will not be available to any student who is already availing the benefit of any other scholarship from anywhere else. If at a later stage it is found that the awarded student is also availing a benefit of another scholarship or financial support scheme, a disciplinary action will be taken against such student(s) including cancellation of the scholarship and rustication from the Programme. All such students will have to deposit back to the institute the scholarship amount released/paid to them immediately after being so communicated.
- If any disciplinary action is taken against the scholarship awarded student then the scholarship will be discontinued with effect from the Academic Term during which the disciplinary action was taken. Such students must pay the balance fee due to the institute immediately after the disciplinary action has been communicated to the student.
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Management Colleges in Delhi View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of FORE School of Management, Delhi
Address:“Adhitam Kendra” , B-18,Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110 016 (India)