Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
SC ST SCC SCHOLARSHIP
- SC, ST Students the Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 50,000/-
- SCC (Converted to Christianity) Student’s the Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 00,000/-
- Government and Management Quota Student’s can apply it.
- G.Q Accredited course Rs.45000/-,Non Accredited 40000/-
- M.Q (Engg courses) Rs.70000/-
- PG (GQ & MQ) MBA, MCA Rs.30000\- M.E Rs.50000/-.
- Hostel Scholarship UG Rs.7500/- & PG Rs.8000/-
ONGC Scholarship (Only for SC, ST student’s (UG & MBA I YEAR))
- ONGC Scholarship 60% of marks in the 12 th Exam and the Annual income of parent is less than Rs.4,50,000/-
- Scholarship amount Rs.48, 000/- Per Annum.
BC MBC SCHOLARSHIP
- Only Eligible for Government Quota Student’s.
- The Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 00,000/-
- Scholarship Amount is different categories on FG or Non FG and Hostel (i.e Rs.3800,5600,8200)
- Only Eligible for Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist Student’s.
- The Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 50,000/-
- 50% marks in the previous Exam.
- Scholarship Amount is Rs.25000/-
- Only Eligible for Beedi Worker Student.
- The income of parent is less than Rs.10, 000/- Per Month.
- Scholarship Amount is Rs.8000 (UG) & Rs.3000 (PG).
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Tirunelveli View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli
Address:103 / G2, Bye pass Road, Vannarpettai , Tirunelveli – 627003, Tamil Nadu, India