Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
GSSSIETW Merit Schalorship
GSSSIETW Merit Schalorship Facility :
- Top 25 CET Rank holders provided with scholarship of Rs. 10,000 /- for 1 year.
- Scholarship facility extended for Meritorious and Economically weak students for 2, 3 & 4 years of engineering.
GSSSIETW Merit Scholarship for students of GSSSIETW :
GSSSIETW management has announced “GSSSIETW MERIT SCHOLARSHIP” for the students of GSSSIETW from the academic year 2016-17. The total worth of scholarship is Rs.10 Lakh which will be distributed amongst all the eligible and selected students who will be fulfilling the following criteria:
- Only students of GSSSIETW are eligible to apply.
- Students with good academic record and without backlogs only need to apply.
- Students going to II, III, and IV year in the AY 2016-17 having good academic performance in the previous academic semesters/years are eligible to apply.
- Weightage will be given for both Co-curricular and Extra-Curricular activities and attendance of the student.
- The Economic condition of the student will also be considered.
- Students who have applied for scholarship under following category need not apply.
- Department of District Backward Class Welfare (e-Pass).
- Department of Taluk Social Welfare.
- Directorate of Technical Education.
- Any fee concession extended by management.
- Selection will be made by a committee.
- Applications are available in GSSSIETW Office on payment of Rs.10/- from 30.06.2016.
- Last date for submitting the application is 5th July 2016.
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Mysuru View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysuru
Contact No::0821 - 4257304 , 4257305 / 306 / 304
Address:KRS Road, Metagalli, Mysore- 570 016