Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Out of the total strength of the college. 10% students are granted half tuition fee concession.
- Half tuition fee concession is granted to one of the brother/sister if both are studying in the college.
- The wards of the teacherVemployees may be granted concession in the fees and funds by the college Principal.
Scholarships to Religious Minorities
Special Scholarships to Religious Minorities i.e. Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Buddhist or Parsi Communities Special scholarships are granted by Govt. of India to the students of the minorities. Students who have scored not less then 50% marks in the previous final examination and whose parents/guardian's annual income is not more than Rs. 2 Lakh, are eligible for the scholarship
Scheme of Merit-cum-means Scholarships for Religious Minorities
Scholarships for under-graudate. post-graduate. technical/professional courses will be awarded every year to meritorious students of minority communities by Government of India. The financial assistance includes reimbursement of course fees and a stipend for maintenance. To be eligible the annual income of the parents or guardian of the students should not exceed Rs. 2.50 Lakh from all sources.
The scholarships granted by Govt. of Punjab. Govt. of India. Universities and Sainik Board are available for the students in the college.
- National Merit Scholarship Scheme.
- Scholarship for Non•Hindi States.
- Scholarship Scheme for Riot - Hit victims of 1984.
- ScholarshipScheme for Wards of Army personal.
- Scholarship for students belonging to 5.05.T. and B.C. categories.
- Scholarship to Kashmiri Migrants.
- The college grants scholarships and fee concession to the students obtaining 75% or more in 10 + 2, 65% or more in BA. I & II, and 70% or more in B.Com./ B.Sc./ B.CA./ BAA I and II. The students joining on the basis of vocational subjects are not entitled to these scholarships. Students joining MA, M.Sc. (IT), PGDCA & M.Com., may also be granted concession & scholarship.
- Scholarships may be granted by the college to the students who have special achievements in academia, sports or extra-curricular activities.
- College also grants financial aid out of Student Aid Fund & Guru Nanak Club funds to other poor and needy students on the recommendation of the staff.
Alumni Association Scholarships
Scholarships will be given to meritorious students from the funds contributions made by old students of the college.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Arts Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Guru Nanak National College, Doraha
Address:Near Grain Market, Doraha, Distt. Ludhiana. Punjab India. 141421