Know all details about Hindu College
Premvati Raghubir Singh Scholarships
Two scholarships awarded every year among resident students who have obtained a I Division in the last examination taken and are in need of financial help.
R.B. Ram Kishan Dass Scholarships
25 scholarships awarded every year to needy and deserving students of the College provided they have secured at least 55% marks in the last examination taken. Scholarships will usually be tenable for one year.
Ch. Bhagwan Sahai Chauhan Memorial Scholarships
- One scholarship awarded every year to the student joining M.A. Sanskrit/ Hindi (P). and (F) securing the highest marks amongst those getting a First Division.
- One scholarship awarded every year to a Chauhan Rajput student of BA(H) I/II/III Year of Arts / Humanities who has secured a good division in the last examination taken.
Rai Achhru Ram Scholarships
4 scholarships awarded every year on merit to M.A./ M.Sc. students of the College.
S.P. Raina Memorial Scholarship
1 scholarship in the memory of late Shri S.P. Raina, Senior Faculty in English, Hindu College, Delhi, awarded every year to a BA (H) III Year student of Arts/ Humanities/ Commerce on the basis of performance in the University examination in Ist and IInd year.
Ganpat Rai Gopal Devi Merit Scholarships
2 scholarships awarded every year to BA(H) History III year students on the basis of their performance in Parts I and II of the University examinations (preferably to those who have secured a First Division).
Lala Prem Lal Gupta Memorial Scholarship
1 scholarship awarded every year on a merit-cum-means basis.
Jeevan Lal Khanna Memorial Scholarships
2 scholarships awarded every year on a merit-cum-means basis to Science Students.
Mrs. Kailashwati Khanna Scholarship
Rajiv Mehra Memorial Scholarship
Awarded every year to a needy and deserving student who is not a recipient of any Government, University, College Scholarship or any other scholarship, and it is usually tenable for one year.
Sultan Chand Memorial Scholarship
- 1 scholarship awarded every year to a B.Com (H) IInd year student,the topper of 1st year University Exam securing at least 75% marks in the 1st attempt.
- 1 scholarship awarded every year to a B.Com (H) IIIrd year student, the topper of IInd year University exam securing at least 75% marks in 1st attempt.
Master Sheoprasad Memorial Scholarship
Awarded per month for a year, to a BA /BSc Mathematics student of II/III year on merit –cum-means basis.
Dr. Deepak Kumar Sinha Memorial Scholarship
Awarded every year to a student of BA(H.) Hindi Final year on merit-cum-means basis.
O.P. Kaushik Memorial Scholarship
Dr. S.S. Gulshan Scholarship
- 1 scholarship for a year, awarded to the B.Com (H.) III year student who secures First Position in the Part II Examination.
- 1 scholarship for a year, awarded to a poor student of B.Com (H) III year who has secured at least 50% marks in the Part II Examination.
Prof. R. R. Gupta Memorial Scholarship
Awarded to a needy and meritorious student of BA(H) Eng. (III year) on the basis of 2 year result performance.
Smt. Brij Verma (w/o Mr. P.C. Verma, Principal, 1980-1995) Memorial Scholarship
Awarded every year to a student on the basis of “merit-cum-need” of Humanities/Social Sciences, with preference to a student of Hindi (H) I/ II/ III year.
Dr. (Miss) Usha Aggarwal scholarship
Awarded in each Semester to B.Com. (H) students under the New Revised syllabus.
Smt Roshan Devi Marwah and Sh. Dina NathMarwah (Parents) and Dr PranNathMarwah (Donor Son) Memorial Scholarship
4 scholarships awarded every year to B.Sc students of III and IV Semester (combined) and V and VI Semester (combined) on the basis of 'Merit cum Means'.
Surendra Gupta Family and ARC scholarship
4 scholarships awarded every year to students who secure first position in the University Examination of BSc (H) in Chemistry and Physics, III and IV Semester (combined) as well as Bachelor with Honours in Chemistry and Physics, I and II Semester (combined).
B M Bhatia Scholarship
Awarded every year to student of BA (H) Economics for securing maximum marks in first year.
Dr Deepak Kumar Sinha Memorial Scholarship
2 Scholarships on the basis of merit cum means awarded per month for ten months to 1 student of M.A. Hindi (P) and 1 student of M.A. Hindi (F).
Interested in this college?
Contact Details of Hindu College, New Delhi
Address:University of Delhi, University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110007