Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
IIKM Scholarships allows top scholars from around the country to leap forward without worrying about financial hurdles. IIKM celebrates its fifth year operations in Chennai & Calicut. As a part of our Corporate Social Responsibility we take this privilege of awarding scholarships for an amount of Rs.50 lakhs to the deserving candidates for the year. A minimum of Rs.10000/- and maximum of Rs.150000/- will be the scholarship per student for the PG courses. For UG Courses 50% maximum scholarship is for the toppers of each school (5 Nos. for each UG course)
The main features of IIKM Scholarship are:
• Up to 100 Percent Fee waiver for the Top Candidate.
• Top rankers in IIKMAT- Entrance Examination.
• Top Scorers from Colleges in University graduate examinations.
• Top Scorers CAT/XAT/MAT.
• IIKM Entrance /CAT/MAT/ATMA Test score is applicable for anyone passing out of the Graduation for PG Course.
• The Scholarship amount is equally divided in all terms and balance fees only the student has to pay.
• Consistent academic performance in every semester of MBA is required to claim scholarship amount in next semesters.
• Those students with 1 lakh or above scholarships should secure a minimum 70% academic marks and remaining scholars should secure 60% marks to avail the scholarships in every semester without arrears.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of IIKM Business School, Chennai
Address:110, Sterling Road Nungambakkam Chennai 600034