Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
IIPM recognizes GIDF-Planman Scholars as exceptionally responsible and socially conscious citizens of India . All GIDF-Planman Scholars who are selected for any of these two programmes mentioned above will be eligible for a guaranteed minimum 75% waiver of tuition fees
Additionally GIDF-Planman Scholars who are from any of the below categories (a through g) will be eligible for 85 % waiver of tuition fees
- Students from REC's , NIT’s (National Institute of Technology), IIIT’s (Indian Institute of Information Technology), C A (Chartered Accountants) and C S (Company Secretary’s)
- Sports Representatives at International Level in an Official Sports Championships/ Competition
- Children of Defense Forces, Paramilitary Forces & Police deceased while Serving the Nation
- Differently abled Students
- Children from Minority Concentrated Districts (MCD’s)
- Children of Dalits, Primitive Tribal Groups (PTG’s)
GIDF-Planman Scholars from any of the IIT’s (Indian Institute of Technology) will be will be eligible for95 % waiver of tuition fees.
GIDF-Planman Scholars who have secured minimum 95% Marks in Class XIIth Board exams in the best of 4 main subjects / minimum 95 Percentile in CAT / minimum 720 GMAT Score STUDY FREE OF COST at IIPM with a 100 % fees waiver excluding the application/ EPAT/ Admission fee that has to be paid.
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Management Colleges in Hyderabad View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Planning and Management, Hyderabad
Address:IIPM Tower 6-3-252/2 Erramanzil , Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India- 500082